Tuesday, October 22, 2013

THE END!

Everything had come to an end!
Today is my last day of college!
Hmm... Start from tomorrow we are on study leave!
WHICH MEANS WE ARE NOT GOING TO COLLEGE FOR LESSONS but we can go for consultation

How time flies
I still remember vividly what happened on the orientation
I was wearing a flowering tops and a jeans (the photo on my student ID)
I entered a class and notice that only 5 girls including me!
The only person I knew was Amanda, I knew her in JSLC camp
The teacher who was encouraged in ice breaking is ms. Wendy
Nigel is the only one don't have a Facebook account!
I am the only one from JB
.......

And now, it is already October!
Final SACE exam coming soon!
And after the exam, we are all leaving for our next destination
We might not meet anymore!
Especially I am staying in JB and probably won't come up to KL
The chance for us to meet is slim!

In this whole 10 months!
Life is not a bed of roses!
There are ups and downs, good things and unpleasant things happened!
But I cannot deny that I mixed with a bunch of new friends!
We shared HAPPINESS, having fun together!
Maybe you have hurt me but I also gain some lessons from it
But, deep in my heart,
I still THANKS EVERYBODY THAT TOOK PART IN THIS PERIOD OF MY LIFE!
THANK YOU for accompanying me for this 10 months!

SAM IS AWESOME!
I MEET AWSOME PEOPLE!
I HAVE AN AWESOME LIFE!
I MISS DEFINETELY MISS ALL OF YOU!

ALL THE BEST PALS!!!

ps: sorry, i am seriously emoing!





No comments:

Post a Comment