Monday, November 4, 2013

COFFEA COFFEE @ SS15

After lunch, KAREN & I decided to go to COFFEA COFFEE!
Karen need to wait for her mum to fetch her in the evening
I sort of no place no go (actually I can go to college!)
Anyway, we just want to try new things!
I heard that the coffee is awesome!
To be frank, we are not hungry at all, after all we just had our lunch!

It is quite far from my house! I just need to walk around 15-20 minutes!
It is at the Joe’s Kitchen area, near public bank!

So this is the place!
It is very cosy and cool, just like all coffee shop!
It is a bit like FLATWHITE!

So, this is what I ordered!





Caffe latte (maestro)
I like the coffee ART!
Cute bear!
It costs me rm11 after tax!
(which is almost the price of my LUNCH)
Don’t really taste that good (again, I am not really fancy of COFFEE)



This is what Karen had!
Maestro Mocha latte
AROUND RM12



The staff are pretty friendly but you really need to wait a long time for your coffee!
It took around 15 minutes for the coffee to be served!
Btw, the wifi speed is very fast (faster than college!)


 we just like to take photos!! 

Both of us hung out there till around 6pm (because of heavy rain)
We talked a lot, about studies, friends, housemates, landlady, future….
I really love Karen, sweet & straight! We don’t hide our thought or beat around the bush!
It is great talking to her!


The address----
A-10 SS15/4D SUBANG JAYA


PS: because of this coffee, I overspent today!! Need to save $ tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment