Monday, November 4, 2013

Lunch at TAKUMI YAKINIKU @ss15


Lunch with KAREN, my ex-housemate
Karen stayed in the same room with MEIHUEY & ISABELLE
She moved out in July!
She is currently in INTI SUBANG, taking some business cert!
Graduating in December and going to INTI NILAI next year!
Anyway, we have a lunch date this afternoon!

Initially, Karen wanted to go RAKUZEN but due to the price, we changed our plan
We went to KOBE GYU TAKU YAKINIKU !!
It is same row as CRAYON BURGER & WARONG BONDA! Right opposite the ss15 market!
From outside, it looks very expensive!
The price in the MENU also quite high!
Luckily, they have LUNCH SET PROMOTION which price range from rm7+ to rm 20+

I have a YAKI TORI SET (rm 13.80) 

I wanted to order BEEF but Karen doesnt really fancy beef so I take CHICKEN too!
IT comes with salad, kimchi, rice, soup and 100g chicken!
The chicken is marinated! Very nice!

Karen has their KIMUCHI CHANKONANE ( rm 9.90)
Basically it is kimchi soup + rice!
I tried this, it is not spicy at all!

I have no idea why they served kimchi, it is a korean food!
I even asked the staff this is a JAPANESE / KOREAN restaurant!
She told me is JAPANESE!

It is a good experience but the staff not very friendly
We went and 2pm and the shop close at 3pm
The staff seemed to chase us out, so I was a bit annoyed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment