Saturday, November 23, 2013

#throwback second day in langkawi

My biological alarm rang at 8.30am
I slept very late though 
Having stomach ache, perhaps the tom yam I ate last night

Actually our room comes with buffet breakfast 
But we have 24 people but breakfast for only 16 pax
Anyway we got ready at 9.30am but the breakfast end at 10am (I called to ask!)
Basic buffet breakfast is served
I ate quite a lot as I am too hungry!

The second day is actually spent time together in the hotel!
We played volleyball, fustal....
You are Right, under the hot sun!
Although I applied sunblock but still.... HOT!

Anyway, we have lunch separately 
My "roommates" plus 3 boys went to walk around the hotel
We settled our lunch at a Chinese restaurant that is air conditioned 
Because the weather is too hot!

Fried sotong, seafood tomyam, pineapple duck, stir fried veg + butter prawns! !!
Awesome dinner! =)
At night, we rented 1 van and 2 cars!
And here we went for SEAFOOD dinner
We ate a lot of mouth watering food!
But the price is very reasonable, only rm17!
Thanks to NIGEL, he knows the boss of the restaurant
So , DISCOUNT!
After dinner, we went to CENANG MALL, a new mall!

this is how the beach looks like in the night! 

Back to hotel, we gathered on the beach and start our GAME!
WATCHING CRAB!
I know it sounded silly, but it is really fun!
Using hand phone's light to search for "holes" 
Then started digging
Screaming, running when crabs were out!
Nowadays city kids like us felt so fun playing this!



No comments:

Post a Comment