Friday, November 1, 2013

Crayon burger

i wonder the shop should be named as "CHALK BURGER" instead of crayon burger!
The interior is like black green board and it is decorated with CHALKS
Colorful chalks!!
it is simple and nice!



the simple and nice interior!
it is decorated by the customers!
Great idea!


This is my FIRST visit to crayon burger
it is not new, but seriously this is my first time!
Early in the year, my classmates wanted to go for a try but it was too packed!
Then, my other friends said it is not special, only burger got color!
Plus, they mentioned that it is expensive!

BUT, I want to try everything at ss15, so why can I don't go!
SO, CRAYON BURGER, HERE I COME!


ME & the simple but nice wall !!

i went there with a friend around 4pm!
IT IS CONSIDERED MY LUNCH!
Actually not really that expensive!
a burger is around 13-18 ringgit!
Cheaper than Carl junior!
You can also take in a set (fries + drinks) with rm5
i didn't take set as soft drink is not healthy!

my friend's #hashtag chicken! he ordered set!
actually it is just beef + hashbown!
set : rm20

My Diablo beef!
With GREEN YELLOW burger bun!
i like their cheese!
My burger costs around rm15
hmm... Actually like my friends mentioned not really special except for the colorful burger bun!



omg, see what is in the washroom!
so cool! =)

the address ---
38, JLN SS15/4, Subang jaya


No comments:

Post a Comment