Thursday, November 21, 2013

I LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND

Not that you are not good
You are just not my cup of tea.....

Don't ask me why
It is just no chemistry between us
I thank you!
Thanks for loving me
Thank you for everything you did for me
Seriously, I am touched
But I am sorry at the same time


When you ask me, what do I think about you....
I just don't understand the purpose of you doing things
Perhaps we have different point of view
We see things differently
Seriously, I really don't understand what are you thinking
i know everything you did have a reason behind it
it is just i don't know how to appreciate


When you asked me what should you change....
To me, you don't need to change
You are who you are
No point changing just because of me
I don't want you to change
Just be yourself
One day you will find someone that knows you & understand you
Changing yourself will not make me feel anything
i hope that you can find someone that can accept who you are


To me, you are a friend, a friend that will help me when I am in need
Perhaps you need time to digest
But believe me, I really don't suit you!
And I also believed that I have hinted you a few times
We can be friends, good friends and that's all
I am really sorry if I hurt you


Don't ask me about the future...
Nobody knows what will happen in the future
but i can tell you that...
i love you too, as a friend!

ps: i always feel bad rejecting someone! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment