Tuesday, November 5, 2013

LAST HOMES visit


I really hate it when every good thing comes to an end!
This probably will be my LAST HOMES visit! (unless I manage to make it on 15.11)
I started going HOMES since second semester
Brought by my housemate ISABELLE
I met awesome people there, people who willing to accept who you are and friendly!

I still remember vividly the first time I join them was watching PACIFIC RIM
It was sort of a church activity where the church booked the whole movie theatre !! My first impression was : WOW!!

Then, I attended HOMES !!
It was quite interesting!
Again, I m not a Christian
But I enjoy going there!
I mixed new friends, praised god, had nice food, discussed about bible….

Yeah, they do have sort of bible studies stuff
We discussed certain issues, point of view, the message from God….
Don’t get me wrong, although I am a freethinker I still believe in God
Usually, they will share some thought regarding the God
However, I see those things from a perspective of human nature, so I always have different thought from them!
I guess this is because I am a freethinker
Actually, who says bible only for Christian?
The bible can be for everyone!
Believe me, no God will teach you bad things!
God teaches us to be good, to be polite!
So, as a freethinker, I see no reason why you reject bible Or Quran and stuff
Bible is just something like moral, they tech you about life!

Besides, in Homes, they really make me feel easy!
Generally, they won’t care whether you are baptized and give you any pressure on it!
From the beginning, I also told them that I am a freethinker and they don’t see me in one kind

thank you cake from RT pastry !!

I learnt a lot from HOMES
Maybe not a lot on GOD but life lessons!

I really thank SJ18!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment