Wednesday, November 6, 2013

place i have my BREAKFAST -- K3K Benta Kaya @ ss15





start off my day here!
Had full breakfast before the FIRST SACE exam (today i had ESL studies @ 11.30pm)

however, this what not my initial plan!
initial plan : finish my salad which i made on sunday!
this morning, went I was walking down to take drinking water, my roommate MEI HUEY opened her door and asked me want to have breakfast together!
i have not seen her for around 2 weeks (she went back home during study leave and just came back last night)
so i say YES!!
but going K3K Benta Kaya was not our initial plan!
We wanted to go to a chicken rice store which is ISABELLE's favorite!
yet, it is closed!

anyway, we ended up having our breakfast here!
i just moved here last month!
periously, it is located near JOE's Kitchen
okay, this is my FIRST time here!

they have breakfast set!
price range from rm4-rm6.80!

Isabelle's Porridge + youtiao + kopi o!
cost her rm4.80


i ordered their sort of American breakfast set (rm6.80)
quite normal! nothing special!
the sunny side up is pretty oily + not nice!
but, the price is quite reasonable! 


it comes with a kopi o
But there is sugar in it!

i still have mood to take photos before final! haha


We spent the whole morning there
imagine we reached there around 8.30am and we leave at 11am!
doing last minute ESL revision!

talking about the exam, i m quite scared! for the listening part, i cannot get one point!
for the long essay part, i combined two point in one!
A BIT WORRIED!
anyway, it is over!
tomorrow maths studies, ALL THE BEST!
i SURE CAN DO IT!

ps: please pray for me!! =)

the address--- A13 JLN SS15/4D SUBANG JAYA (opposite hong leong bank @ subang square!)

No comments:

Post a Comment