Saturday, November 2, 2013

meeting CHING LIN! =)

Finally I meet this girl after 1 year! 
She is cuter & prettier! 
I guess the next time I meet her will be in jb
and she is... CHING LIN! 

I forget when it's the first time I met her
i think is in board of prefects....
Maybe during madam Cheah's English tuition...
not that sure
but i am sure that we are pretty close during form 4!
that year, we are in the same class!

anyway, how time flies...
we are 18 now!
going to be 19 next year!
Everything seems to be so fast!

so, today i finally manage to meet up with her!
actually ching lin is in sunway, doing MUFY!
She is interested in being a pharmacist 
Sunway and ss15 is quite close, that is the main reason i always go sunway
But we never meet up!
We always wanted to have lunch together but things don't go right!

Last night, when I came back from HOMES she fb message me!
It is probably around 12+ am! MIDNIGHT!
asking me about my current studies, life...
then she mentioned that she would like to meet up with me and Jaymus before she go back jb!
she is going back next week after her final exam!
so, after discussion, we decided to meet up today at 1pm @ empire shopping mall!
it is a LAST MINUTE thing! but finally we manage to meet up!

This was the FIRST time meeting her this year (the last time is last year chinese exam-3.12.2012)
Three of us cannot decide what to eat but we ended up at MURUTAMA RAMEN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment