Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HOMEMADE FISH HEAD NOODLE @ SS15

Guo Soon shy to take photo! =)

GUO SOON brought me to this restaurant!
It is quite far, luckily he drove!
it is all the way down from GRAFA, really far!
this is my FIRST time here!

it looks quite famous!!

it is famous for their FISH HEAD NOODLE!
so, i ordered a FRESH FISH HEAD MEEHOON!

Actually you can choose either meehoon, yimee or ho fun!
i choose meehoon because it comes with tomatoes and stuff!
It is a really big bowl!
It's really worth the price! (rm9.30)
Many fish meat and it is really fresh!
I got the high collagen intake today!! (due to fish skin + fish fat)
The soup is very delicious too!
i really love this noodle!
Perhaps should bring my mum!! (They have an outlet at Midvalley too!)


Guosoon's porridge with chicken & century egg! (rm6.90)
He likes century eggs (this is what he told me!)
i tried some, a bit salty to me!
And the chicken is actually chicken balls!


Basically, the environment is quite stuffy although it is air-conned !!
Not a good place to do revision or chit chat!
hmm... the staff are not local and not sure from where, i found it pretty hard to communicate with them!

the address---
21&23  SS15/4B SUBANG JAYA



ps: SACE FINAL EXAM starts tomorrow!
i will be having ESL tomorrow morning, wish me luck! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment