Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Orientation begins!

Having Orientation today! First day! It is awesome! My host, Yanik is from sri Lanka and he brought us tour around the campus and telling us some fun stuff in uni! He is doing mechanical engineering system year 3!

I met a lot of people today.  Under yanik,  there is another girl, June who is also from Malaysia and most importantly she is from A level Jan 2012, same batch as SIEW yun! I also met, Jac chin and his gf, Jac was the head of department of finance in the classroom Kl last year (I was his vice) he is doing commerce and under jpa! He got aud 1200 per month from jpa! 

Remember I met a girl viduni, from sri Lanka that like me dunno which type of engineering to take? We gathered together and hanged out in the south lawn! There is a band singing and we just sat on the grass, enjoying our popcorn which is FREE! Viduni introduced her friend selina, from China and misaki,  Japanese! They are very friendly too

No comments:

Post a Comment