Monday, September 30, 2013

Fruit Salad

Introducing the world's healthiest salad!!!!!
The  KIWI APPLE SALAD with GREEK YOGURT DRESSING!!!

My Salad & I !! =)


WOW, it sounds so amazing and it looks amazing too!
This amazing square salad can be made in 5 minutes!
Yeah, you didn't see wrongly, only 5 minutes!

Basically, use 1 apple, whatever type of apples, but I am using Granny Smith apple, no particular reason just so happened
Cut the apple into cubes, you can either eat with the skin or without
But if you do not intend to peal the skin for whatever reasons (for me, it is simply just because lazy =P), make sure you wash the apple with water
As we all know, PESTICIDE!!
Then put into the jar/bottle at the base!

Next, dice the kiwi!
For kiwi, I dare not to eat the skin!! (i tried but i don't like the taste of it!)
You can also eat with the skin but again wash it!
If you want to remove the skin like me, the easiest and laziest way is halved the kiwi and  using a spoon to scoop the "flesh" out
It takes less than 30 seconds for this
If not, if you are a professional in using knives or have plenty of time preparing food (I am always in a rush!)
You can literally slice the kiwi
Anyway, at the end the product will be small cubes/ slices of kiwi and put them on top of the apples

Fruit salad! =)
Look so CUTE! 


Actually, you can also make it the other way round, put the kiwi first then apple, either way is okay, depends on the individual
For me, I like the juice of kiwi, so when I put it in the top layer, the juice will go to the bottom (due to gravitational force, haha! physics! )
So the apples will also taste a bit like a kiwi as apples soak in kiwi juice!

Last step!!
For fruit salad, I don't feel like using salad dressing, it just taste a bit..... (Don't know how to explain!)
Putting Greek yogurt has been the best choice I ever made!
For me, I didn't use low-fat Greek yogurt, is quite difficult to find low-fat Greek yogurt in Malaysia!
Anyone knows where can I get it? Comment below!
Greek yogurt is different from normal yogurt
It is not that watery! It tastes more like ice cream!! which is my favorite!
Plus, when it is mixed with the fruits, they turned out to be sweet!
See, SAVE CALORIES + HEALTHY = LOSS WEIGHT

Ha-ha, I am brilliant can form equation like this! (others: is this girl crazy?)
Lalala, whatever!

Finally, here comes the......... SALAD!





No comments:

Post a Comment