Friday, September 27, 2013

ROBINNA BAKERY @ NUSA bestari

A bakery + cake shop near my house!
Actually what's the difference between bakery and cake house?
Beats me! 
Someone claimed that bakery only sells bread and cake house only sells cakes
Anyway, I don't know!

Robinna is located very near to my house, about 5 minutes drive!
It is beside loudspeaker karaoke in nusa bestari!
I started buying bakery there since it opened! Maybe more than 5 years? Not sure!
The bread is fresh, delicious and it really worth the price!
Usually, I go there to buy my breakfast for the next day!
My sis & I used to purchase their cheese cake, butter cake, signature cake......
Of course, a variety of breads!

But, I m kind of sick of breads ( I have bread almost everyday in subang)
This time, I bought CAKES!
They have promotion buy 3 free 1 and a slice of cake cost rm4.50!

Cheesecake & fruit cake

Fruit cake

blasck forest cake & peanut cream cake!

peanut cream cake! 


Delicious & nice CAKES!
hope that one day I also can make them!! =) 
but, mummy said "BUY WILL DO!!" haha



No comments:

Post a Comment