Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PARTY TIME

When to this shop for lunch
I always wanted to pay a visit here but never had the chance because it opens at 12pm but my breaks usually fall at 11am
Plus, my classmates don't quite like to try new things
Anyway, I manage to come here today, after my last trial paper
Hurray!!! I have holiday for the next 2 days!

Back to the topic, I have come with my housemate today!
The shop is located near my college, Taylor's College subang jaya
It is at ss15, near Pizza Hut! 
I really like the decoration of the shop!
U can see PURPLE everywhere! And Purple is one of my favorite color 
Purple wallpaper, purple wall, purple cushion, purple chair
Basically the whole shop is using purple and white
Oh ya, there are chandeliers too, they literally make the shop cozy
*i m sorry, didn't manage to snap some shots of the shop

They have lunch set, actually is just free a drink
The price is pretty reasonable, a lunch set range around 8-12 ringgit which include a chicken/fish/mixed platter with rice plus a drink of your choice
I choose to have a butter garlic fish fillet plus a milk tea and they only cost me rm12

Fish, egg, side salad and rice !! 

The rice portion of quite big, I didn't finish the rice!
However, the fried fish fillet to me is a bit oily! But it is ok for my roommate!
Perhaps I m used to less oily food!

Original milk tea!

I like the milk tea, although I didn't mention less sugar, it is not very sweet!
If you really like 'milk' tea, I believed you sure will love it! 
You can literally taste the milk in it!

Btw, from this photo u can see a bit of the internal design of the shop!
Full of PURPLE! 

The other choice of drinks includes, plum juice, ice lemon tea and one more I forget already! Haha, getting older!

Good try! As I mentioned earlier, this is a lunch set but u can have the same thing for dinner! WITHOUT A FREE DRINK!
Besides, this shop actually sells a range of beverage, plus it have wifi!
Waffle also can be found, I don't know the taste, never tried before, perhaps next time?

A nice and comfortable place to hang out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment