Sunday, September 29, 2013

Precious thought 1


Hurray! This is my 4th time joining this event!
Initially, I didn't plan to come back so my dad decided to bring my sis this year
My sis haven't have the chance to join this event 
Because they sell the ticket for 2 people per ticket 
Wonder how I manage to enter? Shh.... Secret! 

Anyway, I still manage to join! So HAPPY!
Hahaha, my heart was filled with joy when I saw those cute, amazing figure!
I took tons of photons using my samsung s3 !!
Because my sis was holding the DSLR but the photos are very clear too!





I utterly like their Disney series figure! So CUTE!
I love them so much! I took photos from different angles!
Btw, all these are only for lucky draw prizes, cannot be purchased! So sad!
I also don't know why my dad & I are so obsess in all these figures!
I hope I can have all these! Same to my dad!
But mummy said "don't buy too many! At home got a lot already!"
Haiz....



No comments:

Post a Comment