Saturday, October 19, 2013

TIME FOR SALAD!

It is time for salad again! 
So let's see what I have for this week!
I went to SUNWAY and bought these fresh veggies!
For all these veggies, I need only RM9 (they are all organic!) 
it is considered cheap
so, making salad for meals not only LOSE WEIGHT but also $AVE !!

This week, I have CRISPY LETTUCE, PURPLE LETTUCE and a .... (dunno what veggie?)

CRISPY LETTUCE
just like how it's named! CRISPY!
i like this type of lettuce!!
i like the chunky sound produced when u bite it! 

PURPLE LETTUCE
It's real name is Lactuca Virosa
It tastes a bit bitter!
To reduce the bitter taste, I used lemon juice as the dressing!
It has purple leaves! 


i am not very sure what is the name of this veggie
I see it looks CUTE, so I bought it!
Maybe you can tell me the exact name? 
It tastes a bit like bean sprout! 

And it is an example of my salad of this week!

salad + ribena!! GOOD COMBINATION! 

Usually, I only bring a salad to college only if I am having meeting during my break time!
I was having meetings this whole week and last week
Anyway, thanks to those meetings, I have a healthier diet!
However, I think I should cut down my ECA and focus on my studies more!
Anyway, ECA is not important in university application, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment