Monday, October 14, 2013

Kayu @ ss2

MamAk food!
FIRST TIME again!

Tomorrow is a public holiday! Hari raya haji!
So , we come out to relax after college
Actually I m not hungry at all!
I ate 4 cupcakes earlier
But since most of them coming I joined!

I followed my classmate for tea!
My friends claimed that u van have the best roti tissue here ! And now I m waiting for it!

Let's take about the environment
It is air conditioned
Hmm,  maybe I should say that I m totally surprised to see air conditioned MamAk shop! Usually MamAk is no air con some even no fan!
But here is different! They have air con, round tables with lazy Susan plus it is quite clean!

Here my roti tissue!

Damn long! 
The longest roti tissue I ever tried!

Omg,  it is crispy!
The middle part is really delicious, sweet and crispy!
I know it is fattening but I cannot help!
The head and tail don't taste so nice!
It is still crispy but not sweet instead quite oily!
In short,  for me the only special of it is LONG the taste is just normal!
7 of us shared 2 roti tissue


I like their Teh tarik!
Kurang manis (less sugar) just nice for me!
I am not sure for the price but I pay 4.70 ringgit for these!

No comments:

Post a Comment