Monday, October 28, 2013

Sorry, I am not perfect!

Let's go back to the PERFECT issue!
Nobody is PERFECT! I believed everyone knows this!
But, why there are still people chasing for PERFECT?
I called them PERFECTIONIST! 
They want everything to be PERFECT, their life, children, career.....
They want others to admire them, praise them
They want to be the ONE & ONLY person who is PERFECT!
But, is this possible?

To be honest, I am also one of them!
I WAS one of them !
When I was young, I wanted to be the BEST, I like praises! (Now also)
I am delighted when people see me as role model, someone who they want to learn from!
Anyway, who doesn't ??

But,now,  I m different! 
To me, perfect is lots of IMPERFECT combine to become PERFECT!

I felt tired to live in others' eyes
The PAST me used to be very careful, I take care of a lot of thing!
I make sure everything is PERFECT or ALMOST PERFECT!
It is really tiring!
I start to feel like I was WEARING A MASK! Everyday !!
I don't crying front of other!
I thought that is a sign of failure 
I act strong
I wear a sweet smile wherever I go!
Although I might be down, sad, angry.....
However, is this the LIFE I WANT?

What should I bother how people see me?
I just need to BE myself!
A real self
For my own sake, not for others


No comments:

Post a Comment