Monday, October 14, 2013

"If" & "next time"

If I pay more attention in class, I sure can score good grades!
Next time, I must work harder to get excellent result!

If I am even another chance, I can do better!
Next time, I will try better!

If I know such this will happens, I will.....
Next time, I will......

All these sounds familiar right?
Admit it! These are what u used to say!!

In our daily life, we kept thinking of IF & NEXT TIME!!
But in fact, is there a IF or NEXT TIME for us?

I came across an article (forgive me, I totally forget where is read it and who wrote it!)
Basically it is about a psychologist talking about his experience
He claimed that after so many years, he conclude that IF & NEXT TIME is the key!
Humans tend to have psychology problem because of these 2 terms!
I cannot help but to agree with it!!

Yes, when we have difficulties, we think of IF!!
When we fail to do something, NEXT TIME comes into our mind!!

IF & NEXT TIME doesn't exist at ALL!
However, as human beings, we cannot stop thinking IF & NEXT TIME 
But when we start thinking them, our life starts to become miserable! 
We start to hope that our life can be REWIRE and START ALL OVER AGAIN!
Because we keep thinking of it, with such concept in mind, we cannot move forward!
We will be living in the past, maybe I should say we live in our imagination!

Remember, #YOLO, you only live once! 
There is no U TURN, NO TURNING BACK!
The only thing u can do is keep moving forward!!


Photo taken last Tuesday! Hehe

There is NO NEXT TIME, NO TIME OUT!!
There is ONLY NOW or NEVER!!


Cherish what you have now!!
Stop thinking of IF & NEXT TIME!!
Enjoy what you are doing now!
Life will be a bliss !!

No comments:

Post a Comment