Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dessert time

I really have a sweet tooth!
I am not hungry at all actually!
Had beef aglio spaghetti for lunch at Shakespeare!! I am really full!
lunch with me beloved classmate @ shakespeare! beef aglio


But just feel like having something sweet! Something like cake ice cream!
So,  I went sweet hut!
Too many options!  I dint know which one to choose! 


Previously I tried their peanut soup, almond milk, black sesame soup,  snow ice. ...
Oh ya,  their almond milk related dessert is awful! Personally,  I feel it taste like coughing mixture!
At the end I ordered a FRENCH CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE WITH COOKIES ICE CREAM! 
FIRST time order this!!
My friend had a chocolate snow ice!

Here's my delicious dessert!
I waited around 10 minutes for this! Finally here!

it looks damn yummy!! =P



It is really mouth watering!
The only thing is I don't feel the ice cream is cookies ice cream!

I realized that I visit sweet hut almost every week! If not sweet hut,  I will go other dessert shop like tong pak fu, snowflakes or black ball! 
Btw,  I recently also found out that chatime at ss15 had closed down!

Anyway, my friend foot the bill! This means he treats me!
Hurray! Thank you Eugene!
I took a photo with him using his phone (my phone battery low! ) and forget to ask him to send it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment