Monday, October 21, 2013

GOLD CHILLI @ SS15

Many people have recommended this place to me!
I went there once but it was closed, so I never tried it!
Anyway, today is my day!
i went all the way there with Isabelle!
This is all FIRST time!
It is just a normal shop (I am not sure the boss is a Malay or Chinese, but it is HALAL!)
The shop is packed!
However, both of us manage to find a good spot!

i was told that their BUTTER MILK is AWESOME!
So, guess what have I ordered?
Yup, BEFF BUTTER MILK!
I ordered a small set which included an ICE TEH"O" , a bowl of white rice & soup!
This set cost rm11. 50!

Isabelle's CHICKEN BUTTER MILK

how my BEEF BUTTER MMILK set looks?

However, I am quite disappointed!
It is not as tasty as I thought!
Not that it is not nice! But then, don't meet my expectation!
It is pretty normal!
But, I need to help you that is taste very sweet!
Even the ice teh "o" is also sweet! =P

the SWEET teh "o" ice



Btw, they do serve other food like Western, fried rice, tofu....
I saw the next table ordered chicken chop and Chinese noodle!

The address--
7, Jalan SS 15/8B, 47500, Subang Jaya





No comments:

Post a Comment