Thursday, October 24, 2013

EGG FEST

Morning!!
this will be my first breakfast in JB!
i woke up at 10am, not my mum and bro haven't woke up!
so, i decided to wait for them to have breakfast!
i always wanted to cook breakfast for them, so today will be the day!

hence, EGGS will be the MAIN dish for today's breakfast!
My brother likes eggs, especially add with ketchup or mayo
unfortunately, i heard that my sis broke the mayo last week, so no mayo!
instead, i used ketchup!
so this is my LOVELY TOMATO SAUCE EGG for my brother!

i called it CUP EGG!

actually, i just beat 2 eggs (he is a boy, need to eat more) and add water plus milk into a CUP
then, add some ketchup and stir  it
last, but it into the microwave oven for 3 minutes! (30s +30s +2 minute)
the time is depends on the microwave oven u used
for me, maybe i poured to much milk and it took a longer period of time!

i had this for myself!
it is the same as my brother's but instead of ketchup, i put LETTUCE!
okay, i need to admit that i a lots of lettuce because it is going to spoil !!
plus, i only use an egg! (i added lots of milk into it!)
anyway, this is a great idea for LOSE WEIGHT!
the total calories i calculted it is only 110!
so, hurray!
this means that i can eat a lot during my lunch and dinner!

yet, this is NOT RIGHT!
but, i really want to eat nice food, especially my parents are the one footing the bill
So, don't learn from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment