Thursday, October 24, 2013

MACO @ SUTERA MALL

after dinner, i requested to buy cakes as dessert!
when we passed by MACO, i asked my dad to stop
because i saw a food review a couple days ago and it recommended MACO for their CREPE CAKES!

CAKE TIME!!


anyway, i just want to try! (btw, FIRST time again!)
my awesome dad even said that we should also but some breads for breakfast tomorrow! (how wonderful he is!)
but, when we entered the shop, we saw NO BREADS! but CAKES ONLY!
we asked the staff and we were told that they only sell CAKES!
anyway, my main objective is CAKE, so no worries!

CAKE BOX!!

a price of crepe cake cost about rm8.50
but, they are having promotions!
1. buy 9 free 1
2. buy 5 cakes for rm40! (means one for rm8)

so, guess what?
yeah, we bought 5 cakes, each of us have one! (fyi, my family consists of 5 members!)
 
5 CAKES IN A BOX

they manage to but 5 cakes in just a tiny box!
the cakes are small!

so this is what we have!

my sis's hokaido milk crepe cake!
i personally feel it tatses like vanila, not really special!
my brother's oreo crepe cake!

my dad's blueberry peanut crepe cake!
i know it sounds weird!
but it take AMAZING!
special!! blueberry and peanut just taste so good!

my mum's tiramisu crepe cake!
this is quite special, usually tiramisu don't served in crepe!

CHOCOLATE!!

lastly, my chocolate crepe cake!! (i forget the glamous name of this cake, just called it chocolate! =P)
it is nice!
i love CHOCOLATE!

in short, the crepe cakes are tasty!
i am quite surprise that it is not very sweet and too creamy!
it tastes just fine!

THANK YOU, DADDY!! =)

the address---
65 JLN SUTERA TANJUNG 8/2 TMN SUTERA UTAMA
Maco Cafe & Bakery



No comments:

Post a Comment