Saturday, October 19, 2013

conquer trip--- JOE'S KITCEN @ SS15

I am stuck! It is raining outside!
Although I bring an umbrella with me, it is impossible for me to walk back!
Plus, I don't feel like going back!
Because I am at JOE'S KITCHEN!

My SAM course is ending and I soon realized that I haven't explored ss15 completely!
So, temporarily put my LOSE WEIGHT plan aside!
And enjoy the DELICIOUS FOOD here!
I AM GOING TO CONQUER SS15!!
HURRAY!!

Actually, I don't even know the existence of this restaurant
Everything is just so happened!
I initially wanted to go WARUNG BONDA
But, maybe it is already quite late (around 3.30pm) it is closed
So, I walk further and found this place!

the shop is a bit retro style!!

The shop doesn't look special at all from outside
But, the moment you enter, you will find it is awesome!
To be frank, the moment i opened the door, i thought i went into the wrong place!
omg, this is a barber shop!! i saw people cutting hair!!

i see people having hair-cut!

Don't get me wrong, there is actually a barber behind of the ship named JOE'S BARBER
There is a glass door to separate the restaurant and the barber!
But, since the glass is transparent, you can see through!
This means you can see people cutting their hair behind!
I need to credit the smart boss for this idea!
You know why?
Because i found out that most of the customer eating in the restaurant is waiting for their turn for a haircut!
i believe that's the reason why the price of their beverage it quite high!

the MENU~


i order a Calzone and a dessert named PANNA COTTA!!
To be honest, this is the FIRST time I came across these foods
i don't even know what it is!
The staff manages to explain CALZONE to me but not for PANNA COTTA
Anyway, I choose to take the risk!

So, I finally know what is PANNA COTTA!


so this is PANNA COTTA!


It is really sweet, maybe the caramel sauce the thing that make it sweet!
To me, not very special! It just tastes sweet!
I am a bit disappointed!

BUT THE NEXT DISH .....
It is TOTALLY AMAZING!



CALZONE!!

In this so called PIZZA, it has cheese, ham, mushrooms, tomatoes!!
It is really like a pizza but it is folded!

it tastes just like PIZZA!
UNIQUE!!
The next table also ordered the same thing after seeing mine!

The PANNA COTTA cost me RM10 and the CALZONE is rm20
i don't think PANNA COTTA worth the price, but it is a good try (at least i know what it is now)
CALZONE is really worth it! It is HUGE, I don't think I am having my dinner anymore after having this!

the address - 18G SS15/8B (a few shop away from STATION ONE)



No comments:

Post a Comment