Friday, October 18, 2013

Loyalty to SWEET HUT!

Tea with a friend who I have known since early in the year but haven't had the chance to hang out with!
So she us Amy! She was jaymus's classmate before this then she changes to April intake!
See, we only have the chance to eat together end of the course!
                                                
We also went CALEBERATION together!
Anyway, we went sweet hut again! 
Sweet hut should really give me a loyalty membership card!
Remember, I went there yesterday too! 

Today I try peanut soup!  



I love their peanut soup very much!
Why I like it?         
Ok, the first reason is Because it can be served cold!                          
Usually, peanut soup is served in hot!
I seldom see cold peanut soup!
This is not my first time! I ate this numerous times!
Secondly,  the peanut is blended very smooth!
My  dad likes to eat peanut soup
I also recommended sweet hut's to him (there is sweet hut at my JB too!)

Thirdly, peanut is good for our health!
It is good for our heart as it has healthy fat!
High protein, potassium, fiber!
Most importantly, it also helps to LOSE WEIGHT!
As it has high protein and fiber, it can keep of feel full for a long time!
So, why reject peanut!! 

omg, we are so pretty!! =)

photo-shooting with this awesome friend!
She is interested to be a psychologist! So, good luck, Amy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment