Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Melacca Makan Trip!

I should have posted this last Sunday, but again, LAZY!!!
Anyway, I posted now (better late than never!)

Jaymus and I were on the way back to subang jaya!
Both of us haven't had our lunch yet ( but I had tons of CHEWYJUNIOR before I left home)
Jaymus thought of stopping at Batu PAhat for food, but we passed by BP already!
Oh ya, that time was 3.30pm
So, we decided to go malacca!
Because malacca has SPECIAL food that we normally don't have the chance to eat in subang or Jb!



jonker street! 


This is the FIRST time I notice melacca is not that small
We took around 30 minutes to reach jonker street after the tol!
FYI, this is also the FIRST time I go to melacca with friend, not family!
FIRST time visit melacca after 3 years
The last time was when my parents went to Europe and my aunt brought us to melacca zoo!
In short, so many FIRST time!!

It was a Sunday, that means crowded!
Especially in this tourist attraction! 
Luckily, we found a parking (actually is sort of parking mall, rm2 per entry!)




Alright, now let's talk about food!
Initially, Jaymus wanted to try chicken rice ball! 
We went into a sort of famous chicken shop (many people  in the shop)
It's named "he-ji" 
We ordered chicken rice but ended up not rice ball, it just normal chicken rice, maybe the way they cook the chicken is different!
Quite nice!
I guess this shop is also a house for the boss, I can see people doing laundry in the backyard!
The shop is really cool, antiqued!
Both of us were a bit shocked when we got the bill! 
A chicken rice costs rm7! Normally we only need to pay around rm4-5 for a chicken rice!
Anyway, maybe they purposely marked up the price!
Who knows?




Then, our next stop is dessert!
We went to "JONKER 88" !
This is really famous! I know this shop! My aunt brought me there 3 years ago!
We got a baba cendol & baba durian cendol!
Obviously, I m not the one eating durian cendol! I don't like durian!
Besides, we also had a "baba Kahwin nyonya" Asam laksa!
FIRST time again! I finally tried Asam laksa FIRST time in my life!
I dare not to take too much as it is spicy! 
It is really SPECIAL, it contain TUNA!
I m not sure is it a MUST to put TUNA in laksa but it really nice!
i looked a bit funny wearing specs! 

The shop is very unique
In the shop, there is a stall selling stamps and notes for collection!
But, is hard to find a place to sit! 


jonker street in the evening! 


After that, we walked around, taking pictures then continued our journey!
Good experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment