Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weekends?

It's WEEKENDS! Hurray!
WEEKENDS = fun
I love weekends! Because I can sleep till noon!
Actually, not really, the room I rented is very glaring in the morning!
Usually 8am looks like 10-11am, pretty bright!
Then, I was forced to wake up!
Fortunately, today I manage to have a beauty sleep till 10.30pm
I slept a bit late last night as I came back late from HOMES (sort of church activities)

Btw, FYI, I am a free thinker! But I believe in GODS, all gods!
I go to temple, church haven't try Indian temple and mosque yet !!
Basically, I pretty enjoy me to be like this!
Sounds more freedom, right? But it is true!
Anyway, I don't mind going all these places to learn more knowledge about GOD!
I treat all these as experience , learning !

And , yes, I m going for church service tomorrow morning! With my housemate to her church at summit (around ss15) which called ACTS CHURCH!
Tomorrow will be my second visit! I went there early of last month
Then, due to exam, meeting with friends, I skipped for the rest of Sundays 

Let me share a bit about the church service!
Before this, I never went to Sunday service, I went to youth service!
Anyway, in ACTS they do things differently, the moment u enter there will be many people standing along the entrance to welcome you by shaking ur hand! It really sounds GREAT!

Oh ya, forget to mention their ACTS TV !
It is actually like announcement but they shoot a video about it!
Very special, they put in a lot of efforts in it!

Then, after service, there will be ACTS EXPRESSO means FOOD!
As that was my first time, I got an invitation to go there earlier
Food and coffee are served!
Muffins, cookies, snacks.... NICE FOOD!

In general, it is a good experience and I am going tmr again! Hurray!
Btw, sorry, no photo or picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment