Sunday, October 13, 2013

ARNOR crepes @ Sunway pyramid



Actually, I didn't intend to come here
Everything just so happened 
Initially I wanted to go krispy kreme again
Because I can sit there and spend my whole afternoon there for just rm3 (a doughnut)
But, i am a bit bored so doughnut already
So I think of "why not go Asian avenue to see anything new?"
Ended up, I am here @ ARNOR CREPE


Cozy corner, I think this is the best term to describe this place!
It is actually not located at a corner, but it gives me the feel of a corner, I don't why!
I realized that the whole place only used 3 colors : orange, black and white! 
I love their chair, so cute!




The teddy bear at the corner many the entire place even more cozy and comfortable !
I believe this will be a good place for me to revise my studies!hehe 
I am not the only one studying here, the girl sitting beside me also studying, I guess it is related to accounting, I saw books about it!

I have ordered a mango sundae crepe! And now I am waiting for it!
This is the promotion of the month!
Usual price is rm9.90 but now it is rm 7.90!
Did I mention this is my FIRST visit to ARNOR?
Hehe, FIRST again!

Oh, here it is!





It is really delicious!
I am not hungry at all, quite full!
I just had my lunch, but this makes me want to finish it!
I told u, I have a SWEET TOOTH!

mango sundae crepe and I =)


The mango is really fresh!
The ice cream is nice too!
It is much better than SWEET HUT MANGO!
The crepe is crispy!
I love it so much!
I know it is fattening, but I cannot help !! So delicious!



 
They even teach you how to use the plastic wrapper! I never thought of plastic paper also can function like this!

Hey, wait! The crepe is empty at the bottom?
Why like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment