Saturday, October 26, 2013

HUMBlE BEGINNINGS @ city square

Crepe cakes AGAIN!
I really love cakes!
I should thank God to give me an AWESOME daddy that always buy me cakes!
After all, cakes are not that cheap!
Usually a slice of cake cost rm8-13 
It is not THAT expensive but if u buy it EVERYDAY just as DESSERT
It really cost you a BOMB!
Hence, first of all, I really think to thank my DADDY!

So, cake adventure again!
This time I tried the CREPE Cake @
It is located at the top floor of city square!
Hmm... Maybe because it is in the top floor, the business is not very good!
We were the only customer!
But, to serve three of us there are 4 staff, all guys!
There are 4 guy staff there, not very good looking so they probably will not help in the business sale!
Hahaha!
cute deco!

sis & i


daddy!! 

The shop deco looks so cute!
I love how they deco their ceiling!

Let's talk about the cakes!
The staff let us have samples of their cake, one is chocolate and another is peanut blueberry!
It is nice!
My dad claimed that it tastes better than MACO!
Btw, I still don't quite get it why peanut butter will mix with blueberry! Anyone can tell me?
We decided to have cakes for dessert! 

Cakes + cafe latte!


My sis & I ordered a slice each!
I have creamy cheese and she has Oreo!
My dad doesn't take the cake but he got himself a cafe latte! (He likes cafe latte very much!)
Oh yeah, we also take away 2 cakes : peach passion and coffee

coffee + peach crepe cake!

They are for mummy & bro who were busy shopping !!
We manage to get a 10% discount as we spend more than rm50!

me eating cake! 

The cake is nice, but I personally still prefer MACO!
The price of this is higher but the cake is bigger!
However, there isn't any topping for the cake!
This causes all the cakes look the same! Plus, not attractive!
Maybe that's why no business!!

PHOTO- SHOOTING!! =P




No comments:

Post a Comment