Thursday, October 24, 2013

HOMES SUNDAY SERVICE!

i should have posted this LAST SUNDAY, but LAZY!

This week, instead of going to church for service, we are going HOMES!

I like the concept of homes!
It is literally like a family!
Church is a large group of people, so usually we won't get to know each other!
But, homes are different!
It is in small groups! This also means that we get to know each other better!
Better fellowship! A stronger bond!
Although after a few times of gathering, I still cannot remember others' name, I can recognize them!

Did I mention that HOMES happen every alternate Fridays?
So, this was what happened last Friday!

BAK KU TEH!!


As usually, we eat then sing and pray!
It is just like the normal Sunday church service! 
But, at HOMES, good food! Hurray! (Hehe, typical Malaysian!)
Anyway, I prefer HOMES, not that awkward standing with a bunch of people that you don't know!

After service, we went YAMCHA together @ COFFEE CHEMISTRY 
So, this makes me come consecutive 3 weeks to COFFEE CHEMISTRY!!
Together with us are 2 ELDERS! 
cafe latte!

I tried their CAFE LATTE for the FIRST TIME!
usually, cafe latte is served in glass, i have no idea why theirs is in a cup!
Hmm... The coffee art is nice !!
Mine was a PIG!
Isabelle's was a couple KISSING!
The price for cafe latte is around rm9
But, ELDER ALDELINE has treated us!
So, thanks!!

Elder Adeline + I

SELF PHOTO SHOOTING by Nicole

both  of us!!

Seriously, I really need to thank Isabelle for bringing me into this HOMES!
Although I am not a Christian, I do like to learn more about God!
I knew a lot of new friends and learn how to appreciate what I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment