Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HEALTHY PITA/ SANDWICH



This will the FIRST PITA I make in my LIFE!
CLAPS Please!
Alright, I know I am lame! But this is me!

Actually, I wanted to do chicken ham pita!
I bought chicken ham 2 months ago
Then, hmm... I realized the ham is spoilt!
So , out of no choice, I used cheese instead!

I am just making a simple pita filled with veggies and cheese!
So this is what you need!

I used wholemeal wheat pita! Just for healthypurpose! 




I take around 15 minutes for this whole pita!

Then, stuff everything in! Easy right?
And here comes the healthiest PITA I have never made! (But this is my first time making PITA, haha)

This pita will be my lunch
So,  I add an apple into my lunch box too!




I have 2 slices of cucumber and onions left!
So, I did this!
So CUTE! GREEN TEDDY!


No comments:

Post a Comment