Monday, October 21, 2013

DA SA RANG @ SS15

Finally, here I come!
I always wanted to try this korean BBQ restaurant above McD but never had the chance
since I decided to conquer ss15, so what not trying this?
I met Amy Ng (I mentioned her in the past post) in front of college
And we ended up having lunch together !!

Awesome Amy and I!!! =)




Again, many FIRST times!!
This is the FIRST lunch I had with Amy
Amy’s & my FIRST time eating in DA SA RANG!!
AMY’s FIRST time eating traditional Korean food!
Ooo….. FIRST time!!


The interior design is quite traditional, it is in the sitting!
Quite cool!

Anyway, both of us ordered LUNCH SETs!
Lunch sets are under promotion
The price range between 10-18 ringgit
To me, it is quite reasonable
Even their set lunch u can choose with side dishes (kimchi) or without
There is a price difference of rm3 between them

They do serve Korean bbq!
But the price is quite high (usually Korean bbq price)
Rm80 for 2 pax
I think a college student cannot really afford it!

I ordered kimchi soup rice set
Amy had kimchi fried rice!
Both of us have side dishes (KIMCHI) !!
KIMCHI!!! <3

KIMCHI + AMY
There is a total of 5 kimchi served!
The kimchi is not very nice, just so-so!


Kimchi soup & myself
Kimchi soup rice set (rm 13.90)
The kimchi soup has pork inside!
It is not very spicy but I am still sweating!
I personally feel their kimchi soup taste better than K STREET!

Amy and her kimchi fried rice (rm16. 90)

They do serve dessert for free!
It was just a slice of watermelon!

Did I mention that I am having 2 hour break today?
Anyway, we spent 2 hours there, eating, chatting …..
I also realized that Amy and I have the “click”!
It is really hard to find someone that has the similar sense as me!
I should have talked to Amy earlier so we can build a stronger bond together before graduate!
Anyway, I really thank Amy for having this wonderful lunch with me!



The address--
Lot 82, Jalan SS15/4D,
Subang Jaya. 


No comments:

Post a Comment