Saturday, October 12, 2013

SPCC here I come!!


from left : nicole, I and Isabelle 


I am at SUNWAY PYRAMID CONVENTION CENTRE!!
For what? Hehe, u won't get it right!
It is CHURCH SERVICE!!

Can u imagine, it just a Sunday church service, and it needs a convention centre!!
The crowd is really HUGE!
Today it is a combine service!
It is my FIRST combine service!
This means there are people coming from nilai, ampang, Cheras, petaling, cyber jaya and even Singapore!!
So cool right!!
Anyway, the only word that can describe it PACKED!

FYI, from today onwards, we will be having Sunday service at SPCC every week !!
Hurray! This is indeed a good news to ME!
Because after service I can shop, eat and play! Plus, STUDY!!
I can save one trio to Sunway! Because early morning, there is transportation provided! 
I just need to take a bus back to ss15!
It is GREAT right?
Btw, I am at ACTS CHURCH!

Bye bye, I m going to praise GOD!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment