Tuesday, October 29, 2013

cAkes! Moonlight @ Bukit indah

I really love CAKES!
To be frank, i even wanted to be a professional BAKER (bake cakes not bread)
Unfortunately, I am not given the talent
Maybe that is also an excuse, I am lazy!
i prefer to EAT than BAKE

SO MANY, WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?


Anyway, after dinner, I wanted to have coffee + CAKES!
Just want to chit chat with family !!
But, my mum had an appointment with her friends, my sis having exam & my brother had homework to do!
At the end, left my DADDY & me
Daddy was a bit tired, but I still insisted to go
Okay, I admit wayward !
But, who cares, i have an AWESOME DADDY who is willing to accept who i am!

my AWESOME DADDY!

We settled down at MOONLIGHT CAKE HOUSE near my house!
I had something special PANNA TSUI (rm 7.90)
sweet panna tsui

It is very SWEET! To me, a bit too sweet! it is Iced!

Latte & Daddy


Daddy just like cafe LATTE
I asked him why he always ordered this and he told me that because he don't like to drink plain milk!
A weird reason right?

mocha cheese cake

This is my MOCHA CHEESE CAKE! (rm 6.90)
Why mocha? I just like it!
Instead of biscuit base, they used mocha sponge cake!
First time trying this cake!
Next time, I want to try different cakes!
me! eating cake!



The address--
1 JLN INDAH 16/12, TMN BUKIT INDAH JB


No comments:

Post a Comment