Friday, October 18, 2013

Strawberry OMACHI

Omg, that's nice!
No words can describe how delicious it tastes!
Inside, it has strawberry fruit, strawberry cream and cake!
So special!
It really worth trying!
And again, FIRST TIME!


Last night after dinner at k street, my friends wanted to buy bread for tomorrow breakfast!
So we decided to walk over to RT 
FYI, RT is quite far! It is around 10 minutes walk!
And this is provided we walk in a fast pace!
But it is really nice, I mean the pastry 

Actually, I don't intend to buy anything!
But, I got kind of "since I walked all the way here, why not buying something!" thoughts 
So, i decided to buy something as supper!
But, too many choices! I don't know which one to choose!

Out of a sudden, I saw something PINK!
I admit that I am OBSSES TO PINK!
I just cannot say no to PINK!

It's the OMACHI STRAWBERRY!!
It looks so PINK and tasty!
So, without a second thought, I got one and  queue 
Even the queue was damn long!
I sort of cut queue, I asked my friend who was already queuing to pay for me! 
Haha , I am SMART right?

When I reached  home, I immediately eat it!
I cost around rm4 
Personally, I think is cheap for such quality !!
Most importantly, it is PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment