Sunday, October 6, 2013

Coffee chemistry signature @ first subang mall

Revision time!!
I SUPPOSE to be doing revision on MATHS!
Actually, I am doing! 
Guess where am I now?
Nope, I am not in my room!
Hmm... Keyword : FOOD!
I bet u get it right!
I am eating, where? 
COFFEE CHEMISTRY SIGNATURE @ first subang mall!

I cannot focus in my room! I don't know why!
My friend who is taking psychology told me that it is called " " 
Anyway, whatever! 
The room I rented is really small, I think my room in JB is 6 times bigger! Can u imagine?
I am not really used to it
Plus, I cannot walk around the house while studying, landlord doesn't allow
But I used to do so in JB!
So, I always go out to study, sitting in a restaurant,cafe, sometimes I also go to college to revise of course, provided there is a space for me at learning hub!
These few days it was PACKED because a levels are taking their exams in 2 weeks time!
Talking about that, I really hate the way the college students chop the place
They usually put their books, bags etc on the tables and leave them unattended from morning
And when I go to the learning hub after class, there is no place for me!
But u will realize that those tables are not occupied by humans instead no living things!
And school authorities, DID NOTHING!
WTH! 

Back to the food topic, this is the FIRST TIME I visit this so called cafe!
The deco is quite nice, just like normal cafe!
I heard that there is lunch set during weekdays but not for weekends, so SAD!

Look what have I ordered!
Btw, I went with my friend, he drive me there ( actually the mall is 10 minutes walking distance from my house)

Chicken herd friend rice! The portion is quite big! (Rm 12+)


Iced blended latte, but it taste like mocha! (Rm 13+)



The price is generally OK, not cheap but I still can afford !
But, the drinks are a bit expensive and not very nice!
The serving of the drinks is very small, I think bald of startbucks venti!
But the price is almost the same!



The good thing is their have wifi and we are allowed to spend time there for revision! 
The staff didn't pull a long face ! 
We stayed there for a really LONG period of time! I guess around 5 hours! WOW!
I manage to finish 1 1/2 of 3 hours MATHS STUDIES PAST YEAR PAPER!
To be frank, both of us did play, joke, gossip, chat during this 5 hours 
So, I can say that we are quite productive! Haha, self praise! 

he is the one who revise maths with me! FYI, he is not my boyfriend just a BOY FRIEND!! 

Oh ya, I still will come there next week!
I bought a GROUPON voucher for this cafe and it is going to be expired soon!
Hehe!

Nice weekends! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment