Sunday, October 13, 2013

KIM GARY @ SUNWAY

After church, three of us are hungry! Actually, during worship, Isabelle said she is staving already!
Initially, we wanted to have lunch with our HOMES member, but they are all busy or rushing To another place
So, we settle our lunch together!
It Is my idea to go Oasis Boulevard because I haven’t had the chance to explore there yet!
Then, Isabelle said that she tried WONG KOK’s burger is cheap and delicious
I have no common on it as I haven’t visited KIM GARY @ SUNWAY!
So, again FIRST TIME!!
It not that I never tried KIM GARY before but this is my FIRST TIME eating at SUNWAY’s KIM GARY
Oh ya, I think this is also the FIRST time for me this year! (hehe, all FIRST TIME!)


Anyway, as usual Sundays, the place is packed too!
We got a sit in a few minutes! I small square table!
I wanted to request a bigger table but both of them do not seem to like my idea!
So, majority call the shot!


I order set meal (because I didn’t notice there is a non-set meal menu, I thought all must come in SET)
Set meal, basically means come with a soup and a drink!
I ordered a steak spaghetti with tomato sauce and a borsch soup together with Hong Kong Ice Coffee!

The food is served pretty fast!
I guess this is the main reason the business is so good!
Serve fast, leave fast! If I am not mistaken, this is the concept of all these CHAR CHAN TENG (a place to drink and eat)

Isabelle get a burger for herself with rm8+ and Nicole have a sort of side dish CHEESE BAKED MUSHROOM (around rm10)

Here is my food!


main dish : steak with tomato spaghetti! 


Did I mentioned that my set meal cost me rm17+?
Hmm… quite worth! But the food is just in OK level
I should say nothing special!



The ice coffee is really sweet as well as the soup!
Usually, I don’t quite like to go CHAR CHAN TENG for a proper meal

Nicole mentioned that her food (CHEESE BAKED MUSHROOM) is not nice, she claimed that it is full of flour!

Isabelle’s burger is quite nice, the portion is BIG and she likes it very much!


Ps: I didn’t manage to take photos of their food! They are too hungry and eat straight away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment