Friday, May 9, 2014

Bright-morning-ton

The view is spectacular! It is breathtaking!
I got no words to describe it!
It is different from Philips island!

Today I start my 2 days 1 night trip!
After breakfast at st kilda, we drove all the way to Brighton!









So, Brighton Beach!
Hmm... I should say I am quite disappointed 
Basically, it is just a row of colorful wooden house (I heard that actually it is for storage)
The sand there is quite rough! 
Took some photos then we left!
But, at least one down from my list!

Coming out next : mornington peninsular national park!
There is a light tower there!
We walk along the cape trail 
The scenery is really awesome!
It makes people automatically feel so relax!
The sound of the sea water beating the rocks is so nice, It really being peace to my heart
I saw a lots of colorful snails on the rocks!
Snails live on the rocks! So cool

Not many photos taken! Blame my stupid s3! No battery!
Morning when I left home, it is still full battery, at least 95%!
Then only takes photos without turning on my data, it runs low battery in the afternoon!
Anyway, I think my next phone will be iPhone

To be continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment