Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A.E.I.O.U

Decided to Change the name of my blog!
So the new name is......



A.E.I.O.U
why? Hmm... Because it is easy to remember and I don't really want to live a simple life in UNIVERSITY ! I want it to me AWESOME!
Plus, I want to ENJOY my life in Melbourne with EAT & play!
so, I am OVERWHELM so announced the new name of my blog!

A stands for Adventure!
I want to share my adventure in my life with everyone!
Basically, I consider myself as an ACTIVE girl! 

E basically means EAT!
I love food, especially dessert and pastry! everybody knows!
I love to go EXPLORE for good food!  
Now, I m in Melbourne and this place to me is a paradise to me!
Seriously, I really ENJOY myself very much in Melbourne !

I? I mean "I" 
This is my blog ago it is all about my story, my life!
Basically everything is all about me!
I hope that my story can INSPIRED you!

O = overseas!
I am a Malaysia girl! So to me, I am now out of Malaysia and considered overseas!
And for this, I am OVERJOYED !!

U can be defined as UNIVERSITY!
This is a new chapter of my life! Especially in this brand new URBAN!
I want to share with U my amazing uni life!

So, here brings you my blog ~ A.E.I.O.U
Adventure.Eat.I.Overseas.University



No comments:

Post a Comment