Thursday, May 29, 2014

DUMPLINGS!! XIAO LONG BAU!! Shanghai dumpling street!!

i love dumpling and xiao long bau
so to me today is my best day ever! i have both!!
it really worth queueing for 20 minutes!
DUMPLINGS and XIAO LONG BAU!!!


it's lunch time, 1pm so the queue is pretty long!
3 of us look at hr menu for less than 3 minutes and already made our mind what to order!
throughout the 20 minutes we talked about the inspection on train
okay, i really need to PRAISE THE LORD for this!
stroy begins....

we hopped into the tram at Lincoln square!
three of us was talking about my presentation yesterday
the tram is pretty packed!
there is a man standing behind me, he looks like a gangster like that, i m a bit scared!
then, out of sudden, he turn to the other man and said something then walk towards the lady sitting beside me, asking for her myki card!
SHIT, it is INSPECTION!!
and I didn't tap, immediately i walk to the tap machine(actually just beside me, where the man was standing) and tap my card
the man even tap my shoulder and told me that I am very lucky!
that means I WON"T GET FINES!
fyi, once the tram starts moving, you haven't /don't tap and only tap when the inspection starts, you need to be fine
because you are FREELOADING!!!
actually, the man can just come to check mine but he didn't!
i thank GOD for this! save me $200!
imagine how many nice food i can get with it! =)

back to the DUMPLINGS!!!
this is the pan-fried dumpling
inside it is filled with pork!
so nice!
a plate like this contains 15 dumplings!



we have pan-fried, sure we have steamed!
steam is a healthier choice but both are sooooo awesome!
yet, to me i prefer pan-fried, the "skin" for steam is a bit thick for me!

my favourite--- Xiao Long Bao!
it is really BIG!
JUICY!
comes in 8!


chinese pancake!
lihui's special order!
usually it is with veggie but sean likes bacon
so we have bacon!

hmm... to me, i don't see the difference between korean and chinese pancake
so me it's the same!

everything here is all below $10!
even the noodle and rice is also below $10
with this huge serving, you will be damn full!
I M TOO FULL already !



it is easy to fine, just see the queue : 342 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000



Shanghai Street Dumpling on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment