Monday, May 26, 2014

HIS LOVE~

it is 1 am in Melbourne, i am sleepy but still feel like posting this!
i suddenly realised something....

God loves me
No matter what i have done, HE will still love me
HE won't compare me with others
HE won't judge me like others
HE accept who I am

HE leads me in my life
give me whatever i need
HE will only supply without demand anything from me
I can ask anything from HIM
and HE will make it comes true
Everything I need is just HIM

HE is just like a friend
a friend that will be in my side rain or shine
a person who will share my happiness and lend me a shoulder when i am down

HE is my father
to HIM, i am his child
HE will guild me in my life
when i have done something wrong, HE will teach me in his method
HE will forgive me and give me unlimited chances
HE already has plans for me
what I need to do it is just follow him
HE has planned everything for me
everything that i need

HE loves me for who I am
He never asked me to change
HE doesn't want me to change because HE just want me to be ME!
I can be myself in front of HIM, without wearing a mask
because HE knows me more than myself

I see changes in me because of HIM
i cannot describe the changes but i can feel it
i hope that what i am doing now is what he wants me to do
i want to follow what he planned for me
because i know that's the right path to go
i know that's want I really need and want




No comments:

Post a Comment