Tuesday, May 20, 2014

GOD what you mean?



God are you kidding me?
you send me all the way to melbourne and now what you mean?
going back to square one?
i just randomly choose one and i get it!
and it is among the hot course
i have prayed for direction for a long time, is this your plan for me?

i am really confused!
last sunday, pastor talk about break through
he mentioned that break through belongs to those who don't have a choice
i am really motivated by the talk
plus i really want to experience break through and grow more!
now, you are giving me another choice!
is that a break through for me?

did you notice the date?
it is on my birthday!!
does that means anything? or just so happened?
one of my birthday wishes is to now what i really want.

last friday, during UL, we talked about dreams
i wrote in the "dream card" that i want to experience God and grow more
is this the plan for me?

in melbourne, i really feel that i grow a lot, especially spiritually
i got to know you more!
comparing me back in Malaysia, i m now completely a different person!
i notice my changes because of you
now, are you telling me to go back?
can i know you more even if i go back?
is coming melbourne for a short period is your plan for me?
does NUS really suit me?
is chemical engineering really the best for me?

i know you know me more than myself and you already have plans for me, but please tell me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment