Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wonder-BAU!

I skipped class!!
I don't have practical for physics this week
So my first class is 1pm
I hevent had lunch! And don't feel like going for class
I just accepted the NUS offer
Having mixed feeling, I am leaving Melbourne, this one of the greatest place on earth!
A bit emo!
So decided to skip chemistry!
I am really lucky that I have a friend like LIHui
She accompanied me! Although she have lunch already!

 So we went to WONDERBAO!
It is one of the best cheap eat! Based on the booklet from uni!
I wanted to go for times but cannot find the place
Yet, this time I managed to find it! It is in a sort of shopping mall, no wonder I cannot find it!
This small little shop sells delicious bao!
There is limited selection of bao!

i heardthat their ssoya milk is nice
it is homemade!

I have a braised pork belly bau with a taro bao
The taro bau is actually for LiHui, she loves taro very much!
The pork belly bau is pretty nice!
Not very salty, I like it!
It costs $4.2 which LiHui and I feel that it is quite expensive 
The taro is $2 but quite weird, I mean the taste!



But this is a good place to hang out!
The view outside the shop is amazing!
It is a art street!
Love this to max!
Relax for an hour then go back uni!

Wonderbao on Urbanspoon it is in the interior of the building ~ Shop 4/19-37 A'Beckett St 

No comments:

Post a Comment