Saturday, July 19, 2014

Chocolate time !! Lindt

#throwback : last day in melbourne (13.7.2014)

Lindt chocolate is amazing!
But have you tried Lindt chocolate lounge/bar?
I went to the Collins outlet
Lindt is more expensive than san churrous and max bender
Actually  I bought the groupon voucher which have 50% discount ! Save money!

It is a high tea for 2 voucher
Contain a chocolate platter with 2 hot beverage




Since we are at chocolate bar HOT CHOCOLATE is a MUST
so this is more like a self make hot chocolate!
Hot chocolate and milk is given seperatly 
Then more the amount of chocolate I want in the cup and add milk
In order word, I can control the concentration of my hot chocolate
The only thing is I cannot choose which type of chocolate
Nice try







 Chocolate platter
Brownie. Ice cream. Macaroon. 
Chocolate cakes. Chocolate syrup. Chocolate.
All chocolate
Heaven to me!
To be frank, I think this can share among 3

It is really great to try!



I went there with my best buddy!
This will be the last time my outing with guosoon in Melbourne 
He is always be with me rain or shine
I am glad that I have him all the time
Thank you for coming to cbd almost every weekends to visit me
Because of him, my Melbourne life is amazing!
Thanks, pal! BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment