Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cheapest {Brown} bagel

Found this place from urbanspoon
Checked the price and surprisingly it is cheap!
A bagel costs around $9
That's probably the cheapest bagel I can find in Melbourne!

I think the staff are from Korea, very friendly
I asked what bagel that he recommended and he said ONION!
This is the first time I see onion bagel!
Usually it is poppy seed, wholemeal, plain.... But no onion 
They have cheese as well




So this is my roast beef with onion bagel!
Very filling
A bit like burger
$9.5

Actually I came here with LiPoh, a collage friend who came all the way from Sydney
He had Angus beef
Which I think it is really delicious, although I didn't try, it looks good
He said it is special!

The place is quite small and I took a while to find this place!
But it is surrounded my cafes and restaurant
A bit like hardware lane

The address = 330 Collins St Shop 10 Equitable Pl

Brown Bagels on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment