Sunday, July 13, 2014

Best pizza?? 400 Gradi!

BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!
I forget who told me, but it is in the must try list!
It is quite far although it is at lygon street 
FYI, in Australia one street can takes up to 10+km
So it is actually 4km from cbd 
It takes a long journey without a car
Hence, I go with my family 
Ps: the price is not very cheap so need ATM, hehe

Initially I wanted to eat last Friday for dinner
I called in the afternoon yet was told it was fully booked and the only time available for this week is only Sunday 815pm (they even specific the time)
Anyway, first time here!


So this is it!
Margarita pizza!
This is the FAMOUS here
Every table has one!
This is the pizza that it rated BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD
I know it doesn't look mouthwatering
A bit disappointed on the presentation
It is different from the traditional pizza
The crust is special
Very crispy corner with a bit soggy base!
Taste like roti parta!


Bacon with olive pizza!
This one got meat
Only the crust is special
Not really worth the money
Each pizza cost $20+


Seafood pasta!
Daddy feel like ordering something order than pizza
I need to say the seafood is quite fresh 
Yet, the pasta is not really nice
To me, a bit to hard and I cannot choose the pasta that I want

So this will be my last dinner in Melbourne, sounds so sad
I am not prepared to leave!
But, no regret I tried!
Because now I am proud to say I ate the BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!


400 Gradi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment