Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FLAT WHITE @ SS15

Here is Amy & I in FLAT WHITE!
It is on top of HONG kONG STATION which is right opposite ASIA CAFE!
Again, FIRST TIME!!
FIRST TIME for this so called PLACE TO FIND BEST COFFEE in SUBANG JAYA!
A few friends of mine had recommended this place to me!
But, I never came here before!



Basically, I am not a coffee lover!
I drink coffee, but very fancy about it.
I do go startbucks , coffee beans....
Alright, anyway, since I want to conquer ss15, it seemed to be a MUST to visit this place!

We are here just for coffee!
We our breakfast earlier and  have lunch appointment with other friends!
So, just something light!

Firstly, it really takes 20 steps to reach there ! I counted!
The place is pretty cozy!
Coffee shops are mainly places where u can relax chat while having a sip of coffee!
And FLAT WHITE is following the concept!

the MENU! =P


The coffee ranges between 8 and 13!
It is cheaper than Starbucks!
Me and my coffee!!

NUTELLA CAP!
After I stirred it! 



I have a NUTELLA CAP which is a cup of cappuccino  with nutella coated in the inner rim of the cup!
It  cost rm13!
It is very special, this is the first time I have something like this!

Amy and her flat white!

FLAT WHITE!!

On the other hand, Amy ordered a flat white !!
If I am not mistaken, it is around rm8!
I like their coffee art design, it is simple and nice!

The shop also served cakes like red velvet and chocolate caramel!
The price of a slice of cake is rm11. Same as coffee beans!
I don't order any cakes as it doesn't look delicious! (Coffeebean's looks nicer!)
Besides they do serve some homemade food like pancakes, scones (but I am not sure are they real homemade!)

Generally, it is a good place to hang out!



No comments:

Post a Comment