Thursday, October 17, 2013

I m TOUCH!


I should have posted this earlier!

Can you imagine my housemate is purposely making a trip down to Subang just because she promised to make cupcakes for me? ( she is staying in KL)
i was totally shock that she knocked my door and passed me a big container last night!
It is a container filled with CUPCAKES!!
There are 3 flavors in it!
CHOCO, STAWBERRY, BLUEBERRY!
then, she told me that she was going back to her house in KL as she have a family event on Monday!
this means that she came all the way from KL to SUBANG just to give me CUPCAKES!
I am so TOUCH!! almost going to cry!!
she baked many cupcakes, of course, not all for me!
some of them are for her classmates and she also asked me to help her to pass it to them on monday!

the CUPCAKES taste awesome!!
no words can describe them!
not just because of the taste but also the effort she put in!
we are having our final exam in 3 weeks time and she even spend her weekends doing these cupcakes just because her friends and I requested!
how a sweet, lovely girl she is!
i love her so much!!

here's a few photos of her cupcakes and I :
blueeeberrrrry cupcakes!! 



last but not least, THANK YOU MEI HUEY!!
Although i thanked her many times but still not enough!!
i am really happy to know you and have a friend + housemate just like her!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment