Saturday, October 12, 2013

AGAIN? COFFEE CHEMISTRY

lovely afternoon! 

I know right, I came here last week!
But I have no other place to go, I am too LAZY to WALK!
Anyway, I ordered something DELICIOS today!!
Actually, I am using GROUPON voucher! I forget the price already!
Hey, Wait, oh the voucher costs me rm19+ (it is written on the voucher =P )
That means with RM19+ I can get a main course + dessert
There Is a few choices of main dish, spaghetti, chicken, lamb shoulder…. I remember got 6 choices
Anyway, I ordered a SALMON STEAK! Because SALMON have LOW CALORIES and have high OMEGA-3 which is good for my brain (exam coming soon, need to take more of these things!)


Self shooting while waiting for my food! 



salmon steak! with veggies and mash potatoes =) 






It comes with a sauce, I think is sweet and sour sauce!
I love their mash potatoes and veggies especially dip in the sweet and sour sauce
I am not very sure the sauce is for the salmon or the veggies, anyway I got enough sauce, no worries!
Hmm… let’s talk about the salmon steak! It is HUGE, as u can see!
But the taste…. To me, it is a bit overcooked, too dry!
I don’t know, maybe because I can take sashimi, I prefer it to be not 100% cooked!
I tried once in JB, MOONLIGHT CAKE HOUSE, they served salmon steak with half-cooked salmon! It is amazing!
Unfortunately, they don’t serve it anymore ever since they changed their menu



omg, MINION in action!



What I get for dessert? BROWNIE with ICE CREAM!!
So cute right? I mean the minion!
I seriously have no idea how long the staff took to draw one!
See, I didn’t destroy it! It is still in good condition!


i like the glass they used! 

I get myself a FRESH ORANGE JUICE too!
Actually, it is a bit being forced to order
Initially, I intend not to order any drinks but the waiter standing beside me and ask me “What you want to drink, miss?” twice
Then, I am a bit embarrassed to then order fresh juice because it is HEALTHY!!
It cost about RM 9+
I Seriously don’t know why nowadays the beverage is usually more expensive than the main dish!

Maybe I should do an issue investigation on it! =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment