Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HONG KONG STATION @ SS15

i am kind of SICK of FRIED RICE, PAN MEE.......
not that they are not nice
Can you imagine I have all those almost everyday

Today is a public holiday, it is a HOLIDAY!
THANKS to HARI RAYA HAJI! hehe
 I have a <3 and hate relationship with holiday!
Why? let's me explain!
holiday= no college = i am sleep till late afternoon (although i don't do so!)
I can also rest at home and do nothing
BUT, SEE, STAY AT HOME!
It sounds BORED right?
Yeah, i do have friends to hang out with but still like need to organize a Meetup
I am too LAZY to do so!
Plus, most of my friends are having AS exam, they have no free time for me!
My SAM friends are busy revising (as if i am the only one who is FREE)
So, I love the holiday but hate to me bored!

I decided to try NEW THINGS!
If you know me, you will find that I like to explore and discover new stuff!!
So, let's think is there any NEW PLACE at SS15?
Hmm... Oh yeah, I haven't tried HONG KONG STATION yet!
It is opposite AC (Asia Cafe) and same row as Starbucks
Upstairs is FLATWHITE
I also never tried FLATWHITE!
Maybe, next week?

Alright, now I am in the shop already!
Where is the menu, I am so hungry already!
I HAVE AN APPLE AND A CUPCAKE (made by my housemate) for breakfast
Now, it already 3pm, my stomach starts to make noises !!
What? only 3 A5 size laminated paper ?? it this the MENU?
Oh fine! All of drinks? That sounds GREAT!


holiday mood!! let's forget about studies!! 

So, let's see what can I have?
Baked Rice, chicken chop, pasta.... here it is FRENCH TOAST!!
i mentioned before this about my opinion on all these CHAR CHAN TENG
So, without a second thought, i ordered a french toast with a iced milk tea (less ice of course!)
Actually, the selection is quite limited! Only around 10 selection of food!
Anyway, I am just trying!

Did I mention about the environment?
There is a lot of mirrors in this shop, I believed that purpose is to make the shop look more spacious!!



the deco is quite nice! i love the hong kong transportation map in the cashier !!

The shop plays mandarin  musics and you can see people chit chatting!
Today is a public holiday, but the shop is rather empty

My milk tea is here!!
The taste? i personally don't quite like it!
It is not sweet at all, maybe my grandma will love it, but not me!
The tea taste is quite strong!
It looks quite oily! i poured the honey on it!


Let's see inside of it!!

Let me have a bite and tell you how it taste!
French toast basically means that fried bread that filled with PBJ plus honey and butter on top of it!
But i didn't see any butter or margarine
It is really oily!! Not very delicious! it doesn't taste like French toast at all!
I regretted!
WONG KOK taste better!!
A combination of french toast and the milk tea is rm6. 90
The price is reasonable but not for such food!

But I need to praise their WIFI! it is really HIGH SPEED! =P
Maybe next time will come with Isabelle and Mei Huey for their WIFI!

the address:
73  SS 15/8A 47800 Subang Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment